- contact us
An Architecture Designed to Support Busy Enterprise Networks
The difference between a collection of tools and a genuine distributed architecture is the way components work together to solve a problem without creating adverse effects. Having delivered deep packet inspection and network protocol analysis solutions to thousands of customers throughout the world, Savvius understands that to be successful, a distributed network analysis solution has to analyze a network without interfering with it. Analysis products that require the pushing of full packet streams across the network to a waiting console only degrade the performance of the network. To accelerate troubleshooting without degrading network performance, administrators need a distributed analysis solution.
Savvius solutions distribute both the network traffic capture and analysis. Omnipliance and TimeLine network recorders perform full seven-layer protocol analysis, including Expert Analysis, locally. The only traffic crossing the network is the specific analytical results (not a full network packet stream) requested by the OmniPeek console. The result is a feather-light load on the network and the fastest possible delivery of Expert Analysis data to the administrator.
IT teams can deploy OmniPeek Network Analyzers, and Omnipliance and TimeLine network recorders, confident that they will be provided with valuable insight to the network without compromising the performance of mission-critical communications.
Designed for Integration and Customization
In fact, Savvius offers a complete network analysis platform that can be:
- Integrated with other Network Operations Center applications, so that Savvius’ award-winning network analysis technology is always only a mouse click away
- Extended to analyze specific protocol and traffic patterns associated with an organization's most important applications
- Monitor entire enterprise networks, including network segments at remote offices
- Real-time analysis of mission-critical network services
- Secure diagnostic communications so analysis never compromises security
- Optimized communications to minimize impact on networks using Intelligent Data Transport™
- Flexible, scalable, and extensible to grow with network needs
- Monitor and analyze Voice and Video over IP applications without having to invest in stand-alone tools or special hardware
- Analyze application performance in the context of overall network activity
Distributed Analysis Products:
TimeLine and Omnipliance network recordersThe Savvius high-performance TimeLine and Omnipliance network recorders are turnkey network forensics solutions that gives network engineers unprecedented, real-time and post-capture visibility into remote network segments.